Hey Rocky your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I could do me let me know.
pray for a member of my family who just recently lost a baby please...... thanks in advance guys and gals. Its pretty ironic that as soon as i got on here to post it that the Infant loss awareness post was up.
Cant we all just get along?
Hey Rocky your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I could do me let me know.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Same here
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
same here buddy
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
same here as well two buddy.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Sending one up for you now.
there in my prayers!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
You got it bud. My condolensces to your family.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks